The Social Services department of the CILV is multi-functional and specific . It is compliant with Jewish values, ethics, and the professional code of conduct for social workers.
The Social Services department maintains strict confidentiality, and specific rules and regulations. It works in close collaboration with the Commission of Social Affairs, whose president is a CILV board member.
Predominantly for our coreligionists, regardless of age, background, or membership status, living in Lausanne and Vaud.
To provide temporary or permanent support for problems related to personal and/or family situations such as:
- social isolation, physical and/or psychological pain
- loss of employment or other professional difficulties, precarious financial situation
- marital difficulties or integration and/or socio-cultural and professional reintegration.
How we can help?
- Listen, advise, guide, and inform
- Support and/or provide an accompaniment to apply for financial aid, or other approaches
- Assistance and Monitoring.
How to Apply?
Contact the Rabbi of the CILV or a member of the Department of Social Affairs to arrange for an interview. It will ideally take place at the Social Services office.